Advance Promo S-sens 12 by Jeff Bennett Beatport Exclusif Pre-release....

  • mehdispoz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2006
      Yoyo

      S-sens Records Project 12 by

      Jeff Bennett "Are We Or Not"

      Advance Vinyl promo exclusif on BEATPORT :

      http://www.beatport.com/s-sens_records
      <http://www.beatport.com/s-sens_records>

      Best Regards of Paris

      In store soon:

      S-sens 11 " Ghetto Funk Ep " by Mehdispoz / MHD

      S-sens 12 " Are we or not " by Jeff Bennett

      MHD 01 " Communication with my street Ep " Mehdispoz / MHD

      In store now :

      S-sens 10 " Jazzyaa Ep " MONQ / Vernon / Ty Tek / Luke MCkeehan

      S-sens 09 " Back 2 Roots Ep " Mehdispoz / MHD

      S-sens 08 " Got Funk Ep " Blacksoul & Freaks

      S-sens 07 " Vision of the Night Ep " Mehdispoz / Mazi & Joshua Collins

      S-sens 06 " Something is wrong Ep " Blacksoul / LHK & Alex Moran

      S-sens 05 " Acid Life Ep " Mehdispoz / Johnny Fiasco

      S-sens 04 " Street Sax Ep " Mehdispoz / Pc Synergy

      S-sens 03 " Another Dream Ep " Mehdispoz / Lucas Konk West

      S-sens 02 " Spoz Attitude Ep " Mehdispoz / Phil Weeks

      S-sens 01 " Guardian of sounds Ep " Mehdispoz / Frankie

      Kill Brique 05 " 7" of Acid pleasure Ep " Mehdispoz / Mhd

      Rz 14 " Doctor Acid Ep " Mehdispoz / MHD

      Rz 09 " Acid Rain Ep " Mehdispoz / MHD

      Frankie Rec 08 "False start remix" Mehdispoz / MHD

      http://www.myspace.com/mehdispoz <http://www.myspace.com/mehdispoz>

      http://www.ssensrecords.com <http://www.ssensrecords.com/>

    • Drew Ressler
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006