Some info about Catacombs

  • nineinchfoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2006
      This is a message from one of the writers/directors of the movie:

      "Me and my partner, David Elliot, wrote and directed the film for
      Twisted Pictures (Saw 1, 2 and 3) as the follow up to the first Saw film.

      Our producer and friend Gregg Hoffman died suddenly last year and
      since then we have been in a state of flux.

      What we know now is that a version of the film (right now we do not
      know which one) will be rolled out in Japan and the UK sometime in
      2008. Everything else will depend on how the film preforms in those
      two countries (they did the same thing with the first Saw film)."

      I doubt the soundtrack (if released at all) will be available before
      the movie opens. I hope Hybrid throws in some of their score in a
      future release.