Re: [Hybrid] deja vu

  • Carolyn Suzanne Pfaff
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2006
      i actually was lucky enough to watch this movie with the 3 of them at
      harry's studio one night.
      it's really great, totally different and mind boggling. very
      memento'ish.
      but it was before any music was made for it, so i cant wait to see how
      it turned out.
      it's definitely one of those movies that makes you think.
      so afterwards, we all discussed our personal points of view.
      i still think mine is the best, but a second viewing will confirm it.
      cheers!