where did this come from? (wikipedia)

  • Carolyn Suzanne Pfaff
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2006
      i'm intrigued. i know on wikipedia, you can post anything you want.
      but i have no idea who posted this information.
      was it one of you lovelies?
      it's all true, but we're not married yet. soon.
      love you
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Today_%28Junkie_XL_album%

      hybrid doesn't have one yet!!! somebody with tons of information and
      facts should post one.
      and then we can all add our own "miscellanea"!!!
    • ally @ hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2006
        There is a page about Hybrid (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_%
        28band%29), it just doesn't come up when you search for 'Hybrid'
        (!!), it comes up when you search for 'I Choose Noise' :)

        Seems pretty up to date to me...

        Ally

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Carolyn Suzanne Pfaff