Locations of members

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2001
      Thanks everyone for either telling me which country you come from either
      through the web site or by e-mail.

      The top four countries were....

      United States -- 45%
      United Kingdom (incl. Ireland) -- 31%
      Canada -- 6%
      Germany -- 4%

      Thanks again!

      Ally
    • propellerheadcase@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2001
        I'm soooo surprised New Zealand didn't figure in the top 4...

        ...the bottom 4, maybe?

        Would it be possible to convince Hybrid to head down here on a
        working holiday? It's only a couple of hours from Sydney - honest!

        Absolutely dying for a decent concert, be it live or DJed.

        The last truly decent DJ sets here were Fatboy Slim and Roni Size
        (One after the other - in reverse order), ColdCut and Herbaliser.

        I can't remember the last good live concert, I think it might have
        been the Red Hot Chili Peppers or Infectious Grooves or something.

      • vinnie970@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 2001
          You forgot Jody Wisternoff of Way out West. I heard he recently spun
          there in the middle of a valley before a crowd of 2000. With a
          talent like his and a landscape like that of New Zealand's, I wish I
          could have witnessed it.

          VH.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 10, 2001
            That would probably have been The Gathering - down Nelson way, a long
            way to go just to get very muddy - I like my creature comforts close
            to hand, OK?

            A1

            The Music is the Life...
            ...and It Shall Be Ours.