OT: Way Out West - Remix & Original Production Part I

  • James Warren
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13, 2006
      I'm sure some of you have already seen this, but here's a link to the above.
      Vinnie was a big help on this btw.

      Feel free to wonder around the site and dl anything that takes your fancy :)

      www.lunar-entertainment.com/jameswarren.htm

      1. Wave Hello
      2. Way Out West - Melt (No Beats)
      3. Freefall feat. Jan Johnston - Skydive (Way Out West Vox)
      4. Clanger - Seadog (Way Out West Mix)
      5. Art of Noise - Your Dream or Mine (Way Out West Mix)
      6. Tabernacle - I Know The Lord (Way Out West Mix)
      7. SJ Esau - Fat Cat Track (Jody's Way Out West Mix)
      8. Lustral - Everytime (Way Out West Remix)
      9. Ultraviolet with Liquid - Sweet Heaven (JW Mash-up)
      10. James Holden - Horizons (Way Out West Dub)
      11. Joshua Ryan - Pistolwhip (Way Out West Remix)
      12. Natalie Imbruglia - Smoke (Way Out West Mix 2)
      13. Echo & The Bunnymen - Lips Like Sugar (Way Out West Remix)
      14. Way Out West - Muthaf**ka (Soundscape Mix)
      15. Wave Goodbye
    • dcraig@nmt.edu
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 13, 2006
        So when's part 2 coming?

        > I'm sure some of you have already seen this, but here's a link to the
        > above.
        > Vinnie was a big help on this btw.
        >
        > Feel free to wonder around the site and dl anything that takes your fancy
        > :)
        >
        > www.lunar-entertainment.com/jameswarren.htm
        >
        > 1. Wave Hello
        > 2. Way Out West - Melt (No Beats)
        > 3. Freefall feat. Jan Johnston - Skydive (Way Out West Vox)
        > 4. Clanger - Seadog (Way Out West Mix)
        > 5. Art of Noise - Your Dream or Mine (Way Out West Mix)
        > 6. Tabernacle - I Know The Lord (Way Out West Mix)
        > 7. SJ Esau - Fat Cat Track (Jody's Way Out West Mix)
        > 8. Lustral - Everytime (Way Out West Remix)
        > 9. Ultraviolet with Liquid - Sweet Heaven (JW Mash-up)
        > 10. James Holden - Horizons (Way Out West Dub)
        > 11. Joshua Ryan - Pistolwhip (Way Out West Remix)
        > 12. Natalie Imbruglia - Smoke (Way Out West Mix 2)
        > 13. Echo & The Bunnymen - Lips Like Sugar (Way Out West Remix)
        > 14. Way Out West - Muthaf**ka (Soundscape Mix)
        > 15. Wave Goodbye
      • Jessica Pelling
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 13, 2006
          I can't get the downloads to work? Is it me?
        • James Warren
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 13, 2006
            I just have a couple more mixes to do (Hybrid and Revelation Part II), then
            I'm on it. Too many good tracks left over :-)

            I also know, 'wonder' should have been 'wander'. Inexcusable ;)

            _____

            > I'm sure some of you have already seen this, but here's a link to the
            > above.
            > Vinnie was a big help on this btw.
            >
            > Feel free to wonder around the site and dl anything that takes your fancy
            > :)
            >
            > www.lunar-entertainment.com/jameswarren.htm

            <snip>