Re: Tracklisting for 3º Aniversario Frequency Sound- HYBRID.mp3...?

  • andyrober
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2006
      I think it got removed because it appeared just before Just For Today
      was given away as a download. I think I copied and pasted this from
      Hybridized so credit to whoever posted it -

      01) 02:20 - Planet Funk - Everyday Feat. John Graham (Hybrid's 1150
      Remix)
      02) 11:30 - Kid Blue - Nothing to Lose
      03) 15:57 - Santos - Combination
      04) 21:50 - Ils - Feed The Addiction (Future Funk Squad Remix)
      05) 27:00 - Tom Real vs The Rogue Element - Resistance
      06) 33:30 - Andy Page - Porcelain Elvis
      07) 37:45 - ID
      08) 42:36 - Plump DJs - Electric Disco (D. Ramirez Remix)
      09) 47:10 - 2 Bit Pie - Nobody Never (Hamel & Jamieson's Audio
      Magnetic mix)
      10) 52:38 - PMT - Necromancer
      11) 58:24 - Lee Coombs - Dont Hold Back the Music
      12) 63:50 - Future Funk Squad - Towards the Sun (Hybrid Remix)
      13) 71:50 - Shmuel Flash - For A Long Time (Blake Jarrell & Jeff
      Devas 'This Ones For Starkid' Mix)
      14) 79:28 - Stefan Anion vs. Starfire - Inferior (Instrumental Mix) /
      Orbital - Chime (Hybrid Mashup)
      15) 86:50 - Petal - Wubble U (Sean Quinn vs. Luke Chable Remix)
      16) 93:12 - Hybrid - Just For Today

      Andy