Kid 2000 Echoplex Remix - MP3

  • chunkmcfunk
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2006
      ok, over the past couple of months ive asked for help and many
      people have responded..thanks, but i still have not found a copy of
      hybrids kid 2000 echoplex remix ( the one thats played as part of
      the set on the live album but without chrissie hynde thank god!). I
      cant find it!!

      ive looked on distinctive, morpheus.. different websites etc... I
      CANT FIND IT!!.. please!! i love this track!! does anyone have a
      copy or can send me a link,mp3 etc????? please!!!!

      [[[ Moderator (Ally) says: Please don't trade the MP3 - please can anyone provide a link to somewhere it can be bought. Many thanks. ]]]

      its on the single i think?

      i have 17% of it!! from a part downloaded file! is that the only
      version available!?!?

      i hope you can help!

      thanks in advance.
    • Gavin
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 10, 2006
        chunkmcfunk wrote:

        > i still have not found a copy of
        > hybrids kid 2000 echoplex remix ( the one thats played as part of
        > the set on the live album but without chrissie hynde thank god!). I
        > cant find it!!

        That's probably because it was only released on promos. It never came
        out commercially that I saw.

        I got mine on a CDR promo when I lived in London. Great track, one of
        my faves. Goes for about 9 minutes from memory.

        Not sure why it's not on the P2P sites. Would offer it myself (since it
        cannot be found legitimately anyway) but only on crappy dialup here.

        Cheers,
        Gavin Stok
      • dcraig@nmt.edu
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 11, 2006
          It's not on CD but check discogs.com

          http://www.discogs.com/release/76769

          Right there on vinyl.

          Dan

          > chunkmcfunk wrote:
          >
          >> i still have not found a copy of
          >> hybrids kid 2000 echoplex remix ( the one thats played as part of
          >> the set on the live album but without chrissie hynde thank god!). I
          >> cant find it!!
          >
          > That's probably because it was only released on promos. It never came
          > out commercially that I saw.
          >
          > I got mine on a CDR promo when I lived in London. Great track, one of
          > my faves. Goes for about 9 minutes from memory.
          >
          > Not sure why it's not on the P2P sites. Would offer it myself (since it
          > cannot be found legitimately anyway) but only on crappy dialup here.
          >

          > Cheers,
          > Gavin Stok

        • Drew Ressler
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 13, 2006
            Actually, as chunkmcfunk said, it is on CD. Sadly, the more popular Kid 2000
            promo CD is the "edits" one, but it has the 7" Edit, 12" Edit, Hybrid's
            Echoplex Mix and Kayestone's Remix.

            Note that it is a 4 track promo CD in the standard Virgin white promo
            sleeve, it does not have a catalog number. So if you look for it, make sure
            its 4 tracks and has no catalog number. The 3 track edits promo is BRAT002.

            Drew Ressler
            http://www.rukes.com/

            >> hybrids kid 2000 echoplex remix ( the one thats played as part of the
            >> set on the live album but without chrissie hynde thank god!). I cant
            >> find it!!
            >
            > That's probably because it was only released on promos. It never came
            > out commercially that I saw.
            >
            > I got mine on a CDR promo when I lived in London. Great track, one of
            > my faves. Goes for about 9 minutes from memory.
            >
            > Not sure why it's not on the P2P sites. Would offer it myself (since
            > it cannot be found legitimately anyway) but only on crappy dialup here.
            >

            > Cheers,
            > Gavin Stok
          • Ben Abrams
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 13, 2006
              I tried to track down this promo for about 2 years and finally found
              it on Ebay about 6 months ago. Mine is actually a Distinctive promo
              but Drew is right when he says you need to find the promo with 4
              tracks on it.

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Drew Ressler" <rukes@...> wrote:

              > Actually, as chunkmcfunk said, it is on CD. Sadly, the more
              popular Kid 2000
              > promo CD is the "edits" one, but it has the 7" Edit, 12" Edit,
              Hybrid's
              > Echoplex Mix and Kayestone's Remix.
              >
              > Note that it is a 4 track promo CD in the standard Virgin white
              promo
              > sleeve, it does not have a catalog number. So if you look for it,
              make sure
              > its 4 tracks and has no catalog number. The 3 track edits promo is
              BRAT002.

              > Drew Ressler
              > http://www.rukes.com/

              On Behalf