Re: Hybrid @ ZAP, Brighton, October 6th

  • Richard Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2006
      Had a great time last night! Spent too much time making a fool of myself at the front of the dance floor sweating buckets (damn good exercise though!). A very good set indeed.

      Cheers

      Rick

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Wilson" <r.wilson@...> wrote:

      Been down in Brighton today and noticed the posters all over the place showing Hybrid are playing at Zap on October 6th.

      Anyone else planning on going?

      I think it's a dj set only, but the last one I went to was superb.

      Cheers

      Rick