Hybrid in Washington DC Oct. 27th

  • chrismix50
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2006
      Well after a year of checking Buzzlife's page, Hybrid is back in town.

      Oct. 27th, seems to be a DJ date, but only because they don't state
      that it is live.

      Also, unlike Buzzlife's previous events this is 21+

      *sigh* Why can't I be a year older... :(
    • Scott Moore
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2006
        yes... and Liquified has Hybrid down the following evening to play in Atlanta @ eleven50... my suspect this is a DJ date and not live? But live would be very cool...

        chrismix50 <richlea@...> wrote: Well after a year of checking Buzzlife's page, Hybrid is back in town.

        Oct. 27th, seems to be a DJ date, but only because they don't state
        that it is live.

        Also, unlike Buzzlife's previous events this is 21+

        *sigh* Why can't I be a year older... :(

        ________________________________
        S c o t t M o o r e
        www.wizum.com
        wizum.blogspot.com
      • face
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2006
          hey chrismix, didn't know you were in the DC area. i'll be going to
          this show...can't wait! oh, and it's a costume party with cash prizes.
          and an intimate setting--only 400 tickets being sold.

          you can buy the tickets here now, even though buzzlife has not
          announced it:

          http://www.wanttickets.com/Function/event/eventdetail.asp?e_id=20773

          i bought 10 tickets this morning...now to recruit some potential
          hybrid converts... =)

          -face