Re: Singles? Mixes?

  • face
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 4, 2006
      You're half-way there. EF already remixed 'I Choose Noise,' which he
      has played twice on his show. And Hybrid will be remixing EF's
      forthcoming single, called 'You.'

      When EF featured Force Mass Motion on his show, Mike FMM played his
      own edit of 'Heart's Desire' as the closing track.

      And yes, Future Funk Squad is remixing 'Dream Stalker,' as a swap for
      'Towards the Sun.'

      That make sense? I haven't heard any buzz about 'Dogstar' remixes...

      -face

      > > Well, we already know that there is at least one Elite Force mix
      > (although that one might just be a Strongarm exclusive), and if I
      > remember correctly, Future Funk Squad was meant to do a remix in
      > exchange for 'Towards The Sun', too.
      > >
      > > An Evil Nine remix of 'I Choose Noise'... hmmmmmm...
      > >

      > > ..::// Thomas

    • Thomas Touzimsky
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 5, 2006
        > That make sense? I haven't heard any buzz about 'Dogstar' remixes...

        There are at least two other edits, though (radio and club edit)...

        ..::// Thomas
      • chrismix50
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 5, 2006
          Ah you are right about the Heart's Desire...I forget that wasn't from
          EF's set...

          I Choose Noise would make for an excellent single..

          Any idea when the Hybrid remix of You will start appearing?

          The one thing that Dogstar has going its way is the promo CD that is
          going around with a radio edit, and club mix on it.