Re: [Hybrid] RE: Singles? Mixes?

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 3, 2006
      > Not to look the gift horse in the mouth -- I love I Choose Noise
      > (the album), but I'd love to hear a Dylan Rhymes mix or a Cicada
      > mix or a Santos mix or a...

      Well, we already know that there is at least one Elite Force mix (although that one might just be a Strongarm exclusive), and if I remember correctly, Future Funk Squad was meant to do a remix in exchange for 'Towards The Sun', too.

      An Evil Nine remix of 'I Choose Noise'... hmmmmmm...

      ..::// Thomas
    • chrismix50
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 3, 2006
        The Elite force mix is of Heart's Desire (Kinky), and really is just a
        little edit.

        FFS did a remix of Dreamstalker. I would be very surprised if the
        first single wasn't Dogstar.

        -Chris
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Touzimsky <tto@...> wrote:

        > > Not to look the gift horse in the mouth -- I love I Choose Noise
        > > (the album), but I'd love to hear a Dylan Rhymes mix or a Cicada
        > > mix or a Santos mix or a...
        >

        > Well, we already know that there is at least one Elite Force mix
        (although that one might just be a Strongarm exclusive), and if I
        remember correctly, Future Funk Squad was meant to do a remix in
        exchange for 'Towards The Sun', too.

        > An Evil Nine remix of 'I Choose Noise'... hmmmmmm...
        >

        > ..::// Thomas

      • face
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 4, 2006
          You're half-way there. EF already remixed 'I Choose Noise,' which he
          has played twice on his show. And Hybrid will be remixing EF's
          forthcoming single, called 'You.'

          When EF featured Force Mass Motion on his show, Mike FMM played his
          own edit of 'Heart's Desire' as the closing track.

          And yes, Future Funk Squad is remixing 'Dream Stalker,' as a swap for
          'Towards the Sun.'

          That make sense? I haven't heard any buzz about 'Dogstar' remixes...

          -face

          > > Well, we already know that there is at least one Elite Force mix
          > (although that one might just be a Strongarm exclusive), and if I
          > remember correctly, Future Funk Squad was meant to do a remix in
          > exchange for 'Towards The Sun', too.
          > >
          > > An Evil Nine remix of 'I Choose Noise'... hmmmmmm...
          > >

          > > ..::// Thomas

        • Thomas Touzimsky
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 5, 2006
            > That make sense? I haven't heard any buzz about 'Dogstar' remixes...

            There are at least two other edits, though (radio and club edit)...

            ..::// Thomas
          • chrismix50
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 5, 2006
              Ah you are right about the Heart's Desire...I forget that wasn't from
              EF's set...

              I Choose Noise would make for an excellent single..

              Any idea when the Hybrid remix of You will start appearing?

              The one thing that Dogstar has going its way is the promo CD that is
              going around with a radio edit, and club mix on it.