RE: [Hybrid] Re: Singles? Mixes?

  • James Warren
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 2, 2006
      I'm not surprised about Dogstar. It makes sense because of the crossover appeal.

      James

      From: RICHARD GRAY

      well 'Just for Today' did appear as a one track single on itunes briefly before i choose noise got release but who knows now. ally?
    • lee martin
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 2, 2006
        Hi

        Is "I Choose Noise" being released on vinyl?

        Thanks for your time

        Lee

        From: "Nick Bower" <nickbower2000@...>

        'Dogstar' is going to be the first single released off I Choose Noise.

        :)

        Nick
      • Thomas Touzimsky
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 3, 2006
          > Not to look the gift horse in the mouth -- I love I Choose Noise
          > (the album), but I'd love to hear a Dylan Rhymes mix or a Cicada
          > mix or a Santos mix or a...

          Well, we already know that there is at least one Elite Force mix (although that one might just be a Strongarm exclusive), and if I remember correctly, Future Funk Squad was meant to do a remix in exchange for 'Towards The Sun', too.

          An Evil Nine remix of 'I Choose Noise'... hmmmmmm...

          ..::// Thomas
        • chrismix50
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 3, 2006
            The Elite force mix is of Heart's Desire (Kinky), and really is just a
            little edit.

            FFS did a remix of Dreamstalker. I would be very surprised if the
            first single wasn't Dogstar.

            -Chris
            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Touzimsky <tto@...> wrote:

            > > Not to look the gift horse in the mouth -- I love I Choose Noise
            > > (the album), but I'd love to hear a Dylan Rhymes mix or a Cicada
            > > mix or a Santos mix or a...
            >

            > Well, we already know that there is at least one Elite Force mix
            (although that one might just be a Strongarm exclusive), and if I
            remember correctly, Future Funk Squad was meant to do a remix in
            exchange for 'Towards The Sun', too.

            > An Evil Nine remix of 'I Choose Noise'... hmmmmmm...
            >

            > ..::// Thomas

          • face
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 4, 2006
              You're half-way there. EF already remixed 'I Choose Noise,' which he
              has played twice on his show. And Hybrid will be remixing EF's
              forthcoming single, called 'You.'

              When EF featured Force Mass Motion on his show, Mike FMM played his
              own edit of 'Heart's Desire' as the closing track.

              And yes, Future Funk Squad is remixing 'Dream Stalker,' as a swap for
              'Towards the Sun.'

              That make sense? I haven't heard any buzz about 'Dogstar' remixes...

              -face

              > > Well, we already know that there is at least one Elite Force mix
              > (although that one might just be a Strongarm exclusive), and if I
              > remember correctly, Future Funk Squad was meant to do a remix in
              > exchange for 'Towards The Sun', too.
              > >
              > > An Evil Nine remix of 'I Choose Noise'... hmmmmmm...
              > >

              > > ..::// Thomas

            • Thomas Touzimsky
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 5, 2006
                > That make sense? I haven't heard any buzz about 'Dogstar' remixes...

                There are at least two other edits, though (radio and club edit)...

                ..::// Thomas
              • chrismix50
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 5, 2006
                  Ah you are right about the Heart's Desire...I forget that wasn't from
                  EF's set...

                  I Choose Noise would make for an excellent single..

                  Any idea when the Hybrid remix of You will start appearing?

                  The one thing that Dogstar has going its way is the promo CD that is
                  going around with a radio edit, and club mix on it.