RE: Singles? Mixes?

  • Mike Henderson
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 2 5:08 AM
      Thanks, Ally...
      ("beated to death" -- I hope I was tired or had some other excuse when I wrote my original message...)

      Now that you mention it, wasn't Dogstar supposed to be released as a Perry Farrell single (if not in addition to a Hybrid single)? Not to look the gift horse in the mouth -- I love I Choose Noise (the album), but I'd love to hear a Dylan Rhymes mix or a Cicada mix or a Santos mix or a...

      Mike

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 2 5:26 AM
        I'm not surprised about Dogstar. It makes sense because of the crossover appeal.

        James

        From: RICHARD GRAY

        well 'Just for Today' did appear as a one track single on itunes briefly before i choose noise got release but who knows now. ally?
      • lee martin
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 2 8:01 AM
          Hi

          Is "I Choose Noise" being released on vinyl?

          Thanks for your time

          Lee

          From: "Nick Bower" <nickbower2000@...>

          'Dogstar' is going to be the first single released off I Choose Noise.

          :)

          Nick
        • Thomas Touzimsky
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 3 12:19 AM
            > Not to look the gift horse in the mouth -- I love I Choose Noise
            > (the album), but I'd love to hear a Dylan Rhymes mix or a Cicada
            > mix or a Santos mix or a...

            Well, we already know that there is at least one Elite Force mix (although that one might just be a Strongarm exclusive), and if I remember correctly, Future Funk Squad was meant to do a remix in exchange for 'Towards The Sun', too.

            An Evil Nine remix of 'I Choose Noise'... hmmmmmm...

            ..::// Thomas
          • chrismix50
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 3 6:10 AM
              The Elite force mix is of Heart's Desire (Kinky), and really is just a
              little edit.

              FFS did a remix of Dreamstalker. I would be very surprised if the
              first single wasn't Dogstar.

              -Chris
              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Touzimsky <tto@...> wrote:

              > > Not to look the gift horse in the mouth -- I love I Choose Noise
              > > (the album), but I'd love to hear a Dylan Rhymes mix or a Cicada
              > > mix or a Santos mix or a...
              >

              > Well, we already know that there is at least one Elite Force mix
              (although that one might just be a Strongarm exclusive), and if I
              remember correctly, Future Funk Squad was meant to do a remix in
              exchange for 'Towards The Sun', too.

              > An Evil Nine remix of 'I Choose Noise'... hmmmmmm...
              >

              > ..::// Thomas

            • face
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 4 4:18 AM
                You're half-way there. EF already remixed 'I Choose Noise,' which he
                has played twice on his show. And Hybrid will be remixing EF's
                forthcoming single, called 'You.'

                When EF featured Force Mass Motion on his show, Mike FMM played his
                own edit of 'Heart's Desire' as the closing track.

                And yes, Future Funk Squad is remixing 'Dream Stalker,' as a swap for
                'Towards the Sun.'

                That make sense? I haven't heard any buzz about 'Dogstar' remixes...

                -face

                > > Well, we already know that there is at least one Elite Force mix
                > (although that one might just be a Strongarm exclusive), and if I
                > remember correctly, Future Funk Squad was meant to do a remix in
                > exchange for 'Towards The Sun', too.
                > >
                > > An Evil Nine remix of 'I Choose Noise'... hmmmmmm...
                > >

                > > ..::// Thomas

              • Thomas Touzimsky
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 5 10:03 AM
                  > That make sense? I haven't heard any buzz about 'Dogstar' remixes...

                  There are at least two other edits, though (radio and club edit)...

                  ..::// Thomas
                • chrismix50
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 5 10:42 AM
                    Ah you are right about the Heart's Desire...I forget that wasn't from
                    EF's set...

                    I Choose Noise would make for an excellent single..

                    Any idea when the Hybrid remix of You will start appearing?

                    The one thing that Dogstar has going its way is the promo CD that is
                    going around with a radio edit, and club mix on it.