Singles? Mixes?

  • Mike Henderson
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 30, 2006
      As always, apologies if this has been beated to death before:

      Are there going to be any singles from I Choose Noise? I'd heard rumors of
      Dream Stalker and others -- where are those mixes? *sigh*

      Mike
    • Nick Bower
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 2, 2006
        'Dogstar' is going to be the first single released off I Choose Noise.

        :)

        Nick

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Henderson" <myq@...> wrote:

        > As always, apologies if this has been beated to death before:
        >
        > Are there going to be any singles from I Choose Noise? I'd heard
        rumors of
        > Dream Stalker and others -- where are those mixes? *sigh*
        >
        > Mike

      • RICHARD GRAY
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 2, 2006
          well 'Just for Today' did appear as a one track single on itunes briefly before i choose noise got release but who knows now. ally?
        • Mike Henderson
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 2, 2006
            Thanks, Ally...
            ("beated to death" -- I hope I was tired or had some other excuse when I wrote my original message...)

            Now that you mention it, wasn't Dogstar supposed to be released as a Perry Farrell single (if not in addition to a Hybrid single)? Not to look the gift horse in the mouth -- I love I Choose Noise (the album), but I'd love to hear a Dylan Rhymes mix or a Cicada mix or a Santos mix or a...

            Mike

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 2, 2006
              I'm not surprised about Dogstar. It makes sense because of the crossover appeal.

              James

              From: RICHARD GRAY

              well 'Just for Today' did appear as a one track single on itunes briefly before i choose noise got release but who knows now. ally?
            • lee martin
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 2, 2006
                Hi

                Is "I Choose Noise" being released on vinyl?

                Thanks for your time

                Lee

                From: "Nick Bower" <nickbower2000@...>

                'Dogstar' is going to be the first single released off I Choose Noise.

                :)

                Nick
              • Thomas Touzimsky
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 3, 2006
                  > Not to look the gift horse in the mouth -- I love I Choose Noise
                  > (the album), but I'd love to hear a Dylan Rhymes mix or a Cicada
                  > mix or a Santos mix or a...

                  Well, we already know that there is at least one Elite Force mix (although that one might just be a Strongarm exclusive), and if I remember correctly, Future Funk Squad was meant to do a remix in exchange for 'Towards The Sun', too.

                  An Evil Nine remix of 'I Choose Noise'... hmmmmmm...

                  ..::// Thomas
                • chrismix50
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 3, 2006
                    The Elite force mix is of Heart's Desire (Kinky), and really is just a
                    little edit.

                    FFS did a remix of Dreamstalker. I would be very surprised if the
                    first single wasn't Dogstar.

                    -Chris
                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Touzimsky <tto@...> wrote:

                    > > Not to look the gift horse in the mouth -- I love I Choose Noise
                    > > (the album), but I'd love to hear a Dylan Rhymes mix or a Cicada
                    > > mix or a Santos mix or a...
                    >

                    > Well, we already know that there is at least one Elite Force mix
                    (although that one might just be a Strongarm exclusive), and if I
                    remember correctly, Future Funk Squad was meant to do a remix in
                    exchange for 'Towards The Sun', too.

                    > An Evil Nine remix of 'I Choose Noise'... hmmmmmm...
                    >

                    > ..::// Thomas

                  • face
                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 4, 2006
                      You're half-way there. EF already remixed 'I Choose Noise,' which he
                      has played twice on his show. And Hybrid will be remixing EF's
                      forthcoming single, called 'You.'

                      When EF featured Force Mass Motion on his show, Mike FMM played his
                      own edit of 'Heart's Desire' as the closing track.

                      And yes, Future Funk Squad is remixing 'Dream Stalker,' as a swap for
                      'Towards the Sun.'

                      That make sense? I haven't heard any buzz about 'Dogstar' remixes...

                      -face

                      > > Well, we already know that there is at least one Elite Force mix
                      > (although that one might just be a Strongarm exclusive), and if I
                      > remember correctly, Future Funk Squad was meant to do a remix in
                      > exchange for 'Towards The Sun', too.
                      > >
                      > > An Evil Nine remix of 'I Choose Noise'... hmmmmmm...
                      > >

                      > > ..::// Thomas

                    • Thomas Touzimsky
                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 5, 2006
                        > That make sense? I haven't heard any buzz about 'Dogstar' remixes...

                        There are at least two other edits, though (radio and club edit)...

                        ..::// Thomas
                      • chrismix50
                        Message 11 of 11 , Oct 5, 2006
                          Ah you are right about the Heart's Desire...I forget that wasn't from
                          EF's set...

                          I Choose Noise would make for an excellent single..

                          Any idea when the Hybrid remix of You will start appearing?

                          The one thing that Dogstar has going its way is the promo CD that is
                          going around with a radio edit, and club mix on it.