Hybrid - Crush Mix tonight XFM Scotland.

  • grafytestudios
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006
      [[[ Moderator (Ally) says: Sorry, we didn't get to this message in time. So, you'll have to go with the CD option ]]]

      If you tune in to XFM Scotland -

      http://mediasrv.musicradio.com/XFMScotland?MSWMExt=.asf

      Or if you live in central Scotland - it's 105.7 or 106.1 FM.

      From 10pm till 1am - McSleazy hosts a show featuring mashups remixes,
      and electronica - and his regular feature is the crush mix. A 15
      minute mix by the big names, and often an artist is chosen for a
      certain reason or to tie in with an event.

      Tonight - Saturday 30th September - is the Hybrid Crush mix.

      If you don't manage to catch it tonight - I'm a friend of the show
      host & he has agreed to post me out a copy of the mix on CD - so I'll
      be able to provide it for download if somebody can help me out with
      hosting for it.

      Alex
      www.alex-c.com (remixes, mashups & audio production)

      alex[at]grafytestudios.com