RE: [Hybrid] live angle tracks?

  • Drew Ressler
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2006
      Here's what the actual tracks are with their most common names, to make it
      easy to find them on Distinctive's download site/CD/Vinyl:

      1) Kid 2000 (Hybrid's Echoplex Remix)
      2) Burnin' AKA Fall Out Of Love (Hybrid's Burning Breakbeat Mix)
      3) Snyper
      4) Accelerator AKA Jaded Little Pill - Accelerator
      5) High Life (Live Version)
      6) Finished Symphony

      Thanks

      Drew Ressler