Re: [Hybrid] Re: HYBRID LIVE !!!! 1 st DECEMBER

  • Diana Crumbie
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 21, 2006
      Noooo, don't say that! lol. Tickets won't be sent out for a while yet, I'm not expecting to receive my lot of tickets until November.

      chunkmcfunk <ai_fairweather@...> wrote: has anybody received their tickets yet? ive ordered mine but
      ticketline lost mine last time!! so im very wary now.....

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Diana Crumbie" <kaneda_333@...>