amazon.co.uk - I choose noise with bonus cd?

  • chunkmcfunk
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2006
      Hi, amazon is saying their release of I choose noise available on
      monday has the global gathering extra cd? I thought it was announced
      that this cd wouldnt be released as an extra cd?? or was that just
      play.com?
    • Trent Saunders
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 17, 2006
        It would be a typing error or Amazon.co.cuk still
        havent removed that information. I choose noise is
        just the album, no DVD (just yet) although there is
        talk of a special edition with remixes and the DVD
        later towards the end of the year...
      • Trent Saunders
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 19, 2006
            Its amazon still not having removed that information. Webstores are
            notorious for displaying outdated information which was initially supplied
            from the distributors. By bonus cd they are referring to the DVD.

            As for any special editions - its not so much talk, but more like
            speculation.

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 19, 2006
              hmmm.. strange that now amazon is still saying bonus cd but theres
              already a four to six week wait.. wot a pile of cr*p!!