I Choose Noise Shout Outs

  • Trisram Dawahoo
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2006
      Just picked up my copy of the album today (decided to pick it up in a store
      so I could be picky over the print quality of the album inlay/covers)

      Anyway saw the greets to 'the list' nice! But also thought - good going Ally
      - u got a shout before Dub Pistols, Plump DJs and even BT. How cool is that!

      Interesting to see the emphasis on Hybrid being Mike n Chris only - remind
      me again, what happened to Adam? Not that it bothers me - personally I
      always felt that having only one vocalist limited the cvariation that the
      guys could have. But anyway, thats just my opinion.

      Next purchase - this binary universe..then should be time for some new Way
      Out West, right?

      Peace,
    • Nick Bower
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2006
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@...> wrote:

        In a nutshell? Hybrid IS just Mike and Chris. Adam, although an
        incredibly talented guy and a lovely bloke (already with his own
        successful band) was simply a singer/guitarist/frontman for the MSF
        era - not actually a fully signed up lifelong member of Hybrid.

        Think about it....Julee Cruise didn't become a full time member of
        the band after Wide Angle did she? This is what the boys do - tap
        into different sounds/skills from various artists on each album. That
        way they stay fresh and invigorated...

        Yep, great to see a shout to Ally and the list on the credits. Well
        done guys :) You see, Mike and Chris do think a lot of you people.

        :)

        Nick

      • ally @ hybrid-group.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2006
          > Anyway saw the greets to 'the list' nice! But also thought - good
          going Ally
          > - u got a shout before Dub Pistols, Plump DJs and even BT. How cool
          is that!

          Yeah...I looked who I was in front of too! How shallow of me?...but it
          made my day :)