The show a no show for web surfers

  • keliher@msn.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
      The link on the BBC Wales page did not work thus I missed the show. I
      called three other people and they were receiving the same error
      message that the Real Player cannot find the site. Two lived on the
      West Coast the other in Florida. Believe me I Tried everything – no
      luck. The link worked earlier this morning; but obviously something
      went awry and I'm assuming couldn't be fixed by the incompetent
      bubbleheads employed by the Wales BBC to manage their video
      streaming. I'm assuming the only people who saw it, had to be there.
      Maybe they'll archive it, since they obviously disappointed a lot of
      people who were promised a show for weeks. Didn't someone say they
      were going to record it off the radio, whoever you are, try to get it
      up on Napster ASAP.
    • Davin Greenwell
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2001
        I was also unable to connect. =(

        On Tue, 3 Apr 2001 keliher@... wrote:

        > The link on the BBC Wales page did not work thus I missed the show. I
        > called three other people and they were receiving the same error
        > message that the Real Player cannot find the site. Two lived on the
        > West Coast the other in Florida. Believe me I Tried everything � no
        > luck. The link worked earlier this morning; but obviously something
        > went awry and I'm assuming couldn't be fixed by the incompetent
        > bubbleheads employed by the Wales BBC to manage their video
        > streaming. I'm assuming the only people who saw it, had to be there.
        > Maybe they'll archive it, since they obviously disappointed a lot of
        > people who were promised a show for weeks. Didn't someone say they
        > were going to record it off the radio, whoever you are, try to get it
        > up on Napster ASAP.
        >

        > !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        > Vote for your favourite Hybrid remix on the new CD at:
        > !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      • Drew Ressler
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2001
          Same here. Almost as bad as TrustTheDj.com's Winter Music Conference
          webcasts.

          The retards that work there couldn't figgure out how a Quicktime plugin
          works, AND THEY STILL CANT!

          The only way to view the webcast, or any of the archived clips, ist o view
          the source and look for them. That is if IE doesn't crash from loading up 16
          broken QT plugin links at once :)

          --Rukes