Re: [Hybrid] Weeekend Laughs

  • deekay@mail.dfu.de
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2001
      > > > (p.s. she likes the words "sucks" and "suckier" quite a bit)
      > >
      > >That's the suckiest suck review that ever sucked, suck suck suck. etc.. :)
      > >Or something, hehe
      >
      > well, she also trashed moby for finishing his set with "thousand" his
      > machine-gun percussion track that supposedly goes up to 1000bpm. its a
      > good track, too bad it clashed with the magic beans she was eating.

      Actually that very track is what turned me instantly off Moby when i heard it some 7 years ago
      or so! <:-)
      Why would that be a "good track"? I'm really *trying* to grasp it, but i seem to fail to realize its
      magic! <:-)
      For me it's just prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - what's the point in that? <:-)
      Does "percussion track" mean that you have to have a machine-gun-loop that keeps getting
      faster?

      DeeKay
    • propellerheadcase@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2001
        "Does "percussion track" mean that you have to have a machine-gun-
        loop that keeps getting faster?"

        No, it doesn't, but in this case, why not? The ultimate in audio
        psychosis! It also proves that Moby was marketing savvy back in the
        day, i.e. not a new thing that he's developed just for 'Play'. I
        mean, Guinness Book of World Records for worlds fastest song, didn't
        cost much to do, and free advertising, hooray!

        A1

        The Music is the Life...
        ...and It Shall be Ours.