Re: **Answer to DVD Question** (was: re: When?)

  • Peter Chapman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006
      Woohoo, still one more track to come then!!!! Excellent! This list is great,
      I've ordered the new BT album this morning that I had no idea was coming out
      yet and also now know I have one more piece of Hybrid goodness in the post
      from Distinctive as a hidden track on the album.

      Still hoping for a live gig somewhere in London around the 4th or soon
      after.

      Lastly, yes I agree too that Last Man Standing for me blows Marrakech away
      but the best thing is that it's got me listening to Marrakech again anyway,
      I'd almost forgotton how good that was too.

      Pete.