BT "Never Gonna Come Back Down"

  • Stuart Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2001
      Can anyone confirm the possible truth in the rumour that BT's "Never
      Gonna Come Back Down" is getting a UK release on 23rd April (_well_
      after its US release). It seems odd to me considering that BT has
      already 'moved on' to "Smartbomb" mixes etc., but it's possible I guess,
      and it might mean a new lease of life for the Hybrid and Timo Maas mixes
      of the track.

      Stuart.

      --
      Stuart Bruce
      stuart@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2001
        I believe so, and it has a Steve Lawler mix. Msg me off list for a sample.