Re: [Hybrid] chamjam

  • Antti Mutta
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2001
      I'd love to contribute, if you're piecing together a complete Hybrid live set archive. I have currently Hybrid's live set (87 minutes) from Labyrinth 2001. Interested?

      > Ok the chamjam set is up at http://hybrid.recoil.org/ where I want to
      > start archiving all the sets that are floatin' around on the net. Please
      > don't tell everyone and their dog about this site at the moment, as I've
      > not got the bandwidth throttling in place just yet (apache just coredumped
      > on me!). Anyway, top set, hope you all enjoy.
      >
      > Nick
      >

      > !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      > Vote for your favourite Hybrid remix on the new CD at:
      > !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    • Nick Ludlam
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2001
        Ooh yes please! Can you run an ftp server, or somthing I can pull the files down from
        you with? Either that or I can set up a temp ftp account for you on recoil.org so you could
        upload them.

        Nick

        From: "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@...>

      • kylekeo@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2001
          Good work guys. I would love to contribute to. I got the 3 bootleg
          cds from Hybrid's mix at JJJ. Can donate space to store the mixes
          also.

          Let me know if you need help.

          Kyle
          bounmany@...

          --- In HybridUK@y..., "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:
          > I'd love to contribute, if you're piecing together a complete
          Hybrid live set archive. I have currently Hybrid's live set (87
          minutes) from Labyrinth 2001. Interested?

          > > Ok the chamjam set is up at http://hybrid.recoil.org/ where I
          want to
          > > start archiving all the sets that are floatin' around on the net.
          Please
          > > don't tell everyone and their dog about this site at the moment,
          as I've
          > > not got the bandwidth throttling in place just yet (apache just
          coredumped
          > > on me!). Anyway, top set, hope you all enjoy.
          > >
          > > Nick
          > >

          > > !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          > > Vote for your favourite Hybrid remix on the new CD at:
          > > !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          > >

          > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Antti Mutta
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2001
            Great! If you could set up a temp account, I think that would be the easiest way for me. Contact me privately (antti.mutta@...) and we'll continue from there.

            -antti

          • deekay@mail.dfu.de
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3, 2001
              Dito here...
              I could upload beatfreq, grooveradio, Galaxy, Innercity Amsterdam (WA-Bonus-CD), MoS-
              Session, Studio Mix at Radio 1 (on sunday, cause on the other days i pay per minute! ;-D

              DeeKay