Re: [Hybrid] I want So Pure on CDR

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2001
      On 1 Apr 01, at 19:08, vinyl@... wrote:

      > whats wrong with downloading it of napster, convert to wav, master it
      > alittle in Sound Forge (or your preffered audio program) and burn to
      > cd?
      It's just not the real thing, I know it in my head, and that's what
      ruins it for me. It makes me feel better when I know it's the real
      thing, like with Hybrid, when I got of Wider Angle to listen to High
      Life, and loved the CD version than the version that is on the old
      MoS set, which is still around incidentally.

      Later,
      Jitesh.