RE: [Hybrid] Stream to AOL DJ Set

  • James C Warren
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
      T'is true I managed to successfully rip it, but it won't be featured
      anywhere until Hybrid give it the ok which should help the streaming
      numbers.

      James

      >I know that some of you may have managed to rip the dj set
      >from AOL, as it's a bit easier than having to go to AOL
      >each time...but can you all please stream from AOL as much
      >as you can?
      >
      >AOL are monitoring how popular the set is and so the more times we
      >listen, the more popular they think Hybrid is. The more popular AOL
      >think Hybrid is...the more coverage they get (e.g. the more time >they ask them to do sets for us and the more space they give >them).....so get streaming my lovelies! :-)
      >
      >http://music.aol.com/musicstyles/dance
      >
      >Enjoy.
      >
      >Ally
    • James West
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
        Thank you Ally.

        [[[ Moderator (Ally) says: Aww...Simon, do you mind being called Ally? ;-) ]]]

        --- Simon Jones <whizz@...> wrote:

        > The AOL tracklist is up on the boys' website -
        > http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com
        >

        > >Will do Ally,
        > >
        > >Sorry, I know this has been done before but could
        > someone reprint >the AOL tracklist.
        > >
        > >Thanks
        > >James
      • Simon Jones
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
          He obviously heard about my penchant for frocks and glittery handbags!