RE: [Hybrid] Stream to AOL DJ Set

  • Simon Jones
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
      The AOL tracklist is up on the boys' website - http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com

      >Will do Ally,
      >
      >Sorry, I know this has been done before but could someone reprint >the AOL tracklist.
      >
      >Thanks
      >James
    • James C Warren
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
        T'is true I managed to successfully rip it, but it won't be featured
        anywhere until Hybrid give it the ok which should help the streaming
        numbers.

        James

        >I know that some of you may have managed to rip the dj set
        >from AOL, as it's a bit easier than having to go to AOL
        >each time...but can you all please stream from AOL as much
        >as you can?
        >
        >AOL are monitoring how popular the set is and so the more times we
        >listen, the more popular they think Hybrid is. The more popular AOL
        >think Hybrid is...the more coverage they get (e.g. the more time >they ask them to do sets for us and the more space they give >them).....so get streaming my lovelies! :-)
        >
        >http://music.aol.com/musicstyles/dance
        >
        >Enjoy.
        >
        >Ally
      • James West
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
          Thank you Ally.

          [[[ Moderator (Ally) says: Aww...Simon, do you mind being called Ally? ;-) ]]]

          --- Simon Jones <whizz@...> wrote:

          > The AOL tracklist is up on the boys' website -
          > http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com
          >

          > >Will do Ally,
          > >
          > >Sorry, I know this has been done before but could
          > someone reprint >the AOL tracklist.
          > >
          > >Thanks
          > >James
        • Simon Jones
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
            He obviously heard about my penchant for frocks and glittery handbags!