Re: [Hybrid] Stream to AOL DJ Set

  • James West
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2006
      Will do Ally,

      Sorry, I know this has been done before but could
      someone reprint the AOL tracklist.

      Thanks
      James

      --- "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@...>
      wrote:

      > I know that some of you may have managed to rip the
      > dj set from AOL,
      > as it's a bit easier than having to go to AOL each
      > time...but can you
      > all please stream from AOL as much as you can?
      >
      > AOL are monitoring how popular the set is and so the
      > more times we
      > listen, the more popular they think Hybrid is. The
      > more popular AOL
      > think Hybrid is...the more coverage they get (e.g.
      > the more time they
      > ask them to do sets for us and the more space they
      > give them).....so
      > get streaming my lovelies! :-)
      >
      > http://music.aol.com/musicstyles/dance
      >
      > Enjoy.
      >
      > Ally
    • Simon Jones
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
        The AOL tracklist is up on the boys' website - http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com

        >Will do Ally,
        >
        >Sorry, I know this has been done before but could someone reprint >the AOL tracklist.
        >
        >Thanks
        >James
      • James C Warren
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
          T'is true I managed to successfully rip it, but it won't be featured
          anywhere until Hybrid give it the ok which should help the streaming
          numbers.

          James

          >I know that some of you may have managed to rip the dj set
          >from AOL, as it's a bit easier than having to go to AOL
          >each time...but can you all please stream from AOL as much
          >as you can?
          >
          >AOL are monitoring how popular the set is and so the more times we
          >listen, the more popular they think Hybrid is. The more popular AOL
          >think Hybrid is...the more coverage they get (e.g. the more time >they ask them to do sets for us and the more space they give >them).....so get streaming my lovelies! :-)
          >
          >http://music.aol.com/musicstyles/dance
          >
          >Enjoy.
          >
          >Ally
        • James West
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
            Thank you Ally.

            [[[ Moderator (Ally) says: Aww...Simon, do you mind being called Ally? ;-) ]]]

            --- Simon Jones <whizz@...> wrote:

            > The AOL tracklist is up on the boys' website -
            > http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com
            >

            > >Will do Ally,
            > >
            > >Sorry, I know this has been done before but could
            > someone reprint >the AOL tracklist.
            > >
            > >Thanks
            > >James
          • Simon Jones
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
              He obviously heard about my penchant for frocks and glittery handbags!