Global Gathering (Sasha)

  • Harkin, Andy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      I know it's slightly OT for the group...

      But.. Sasha's set..

      Approximate tracklist
      01.Gui Boratto - Like You (Supermayer Remix)
      02. Joe T Vannelli ft Rochelle Fleming - Get It On (Joe T Vannelli Dubby Mix)
      03. Kid Creme - The Game (Kid's Voodoo Instrumental Mix)
      04. Michael Mayer & Reinhard Voigt - Transparenza
      05. 16 Bit Lolitas - Dance & Fiction
      06. Slacker - Corazon

      http://www.filefactory.com/file/d21eda/