Stream to AOL DJ Set

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2006
      I know that some of you may have managed to rip the dj set from AOL,
      as it's a bit easier than having to go to AOL each time...but can you
      all please stream from AOL as much as you can?

      AOL are monitoring how popular the set is and so the more times we
      listen, the more popular they think Hybrid is. The more popular AOL
      think Hybrid is...the more coverage they get (e.g. the more time they
      ask them to do sets for us and the more space they give them).....so
      get streaming my lovelies! :-)

      http://music.aol.com/musicstyles/dance

      Enjoy.

      Ally
    • James West
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2006
        Will do Ally,

        Sorry, I know this has been done before but could
        someone reprint the AOL tracklist.

        Thanks
        James

        --- "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@...>
        wrote:

        > I know that some of you may have managed to rip the
        > dj set from AOL,
        > as it's a bit easier than having to go to AOL each
        > time...but can you
        > all please stream from AOL as much as you can?
        >
        > AOL are monitoring how popular the set is and so the
        > more times we
        > listen, the more popular they think Hybrid is. The
        > more popular AOL
        > think Hybrid is...the more coverage they get (e.g.
        > the more time they
        > ask them to do sets for us and the more space they
        > give them).....so
        > get streaming my lovelies! :-)
        >
        > http://music.aol.com/musicstyles/dance
        >
        > Enjoy.
        >
        > Ally
      • Simon Jones
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
          The AOL tracklist is up on the boys' website - http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com

          >Will do Ally,
          >
          >Sorry, I know this has been done before but could someone reprint >the AOL tracklist.
          >
          >Thanks
          >James
        • James C Warren
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
            T'is true I managed to successfully rip it, but it won't be featured
            anywhere until Hybrid give it the ok which should help the streaming
            numbers.

            James

            >I know that some of you may have managed to rip the dj set
            >from AOL, as it's a bit easier than having to go to AOL
            >each time...but can you all please stream from AOL as much
            >as you can?
            >
            >AOL are monitoring how popular the set is and so the more times we
            >listen, the more popular they think Hybrid is. The more popular AOL
            >think Hybrid is...the more coverage they get (e.g. the more time >they ask them to do sets for us and the more space they give >them).....so get streaming my lovelies! :-)
            >
            >http://music.aol.com/musicstyles/dance
            >
            >Enjoy.
            >
            >Ally
          • James West
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
              Thank you Ally.

              [[[ Moderator (Ally) says: Aww...Simon, do you mind being called Ally? ;-) ]]]

              --- Simon Jones <whizz@...> wrote:

              > The AOL tracklist is up on the boys' website -
              > http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com
              >

              > >Will do Ally,
              > >
              > >Sorry, I know this has been done before but could
              > someone reprint >the AOL tracklist.
              > >
              > >Thanks
              > >James
            • Simon Jones
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
                He obviously heard about my penchant for frocks and glittery handbags!