Hybrid live at The Warehouse project...

  • s_lobo_2
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
      I hope this hasn't already been mentioned.

      A friend just notified me of a live gig Hybrid are doing some time
      between October 6th and January 1st (2007):

      http://www.thewarehouseproject.com/
    • ally @ hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
        Sorry, I just realised that I didn't reply to this...

        I think this is the Manchester gig that is pencilled in for 1st
        December.

        Ally