Re: Global Gathering Live Set

  • Ben Abrams
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2006
      I did n't notice that either.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com"
      <ally@...> wrote:

      > Ummm...I don't think it was, but I could be wrong...
      >
      > Ally
      >

      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "hybrid_junkie" <simon_badham@>
      > wrote:
      > >

      > > On the subject of 'mash-ups', I'm pretty sure that when they did
      > > Symphony at Global Gathering it was mixed with Celebrity Science.
    • Stella
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
        It was the the Original mix of symphony that first appeared on the
        first ever Euphoria dance album (mixed by PF Project) back in 1997.

        I think i would sell my house to see a live set again that was as
        filthy and dance floor destroying as disk 2 of Wide angle[Live
        Angle], ooh those were the days.....