Re: [Hybrid] Global Gathering Live Set

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
      Ummm...I don't think it was, but I could be wrong...

      Ally

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "hybrid_junkie" <simon_badham@...>
      wrote:

      > On the subject of 'mash-ups', I'm pretty sure that when they did
      > Symphony at Global Gathering it was mixed with Celebrity Science.
      >

      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@ wrote:
      > >
      > > > Theme From Wide Angle vs Visible Noise
      > >
      > > Bad-ass. They're playing this still. I love that little mash-
      up. I
      > > dislike Visible Noise but the combination with a slightly slower
      > Theme
      > > From and the strings is really awesome.
      > >
      > > Dan

    • Ben Abrams
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2006
        I did n't notice that either.

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com"
        <ally@...> wrote:

        > Ummm...I don't think it was, but I could be wrong...
        >
        > Ally
        >

        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "hybrid_junkie" <simon_badham@>
        > wrote:
        > >

        > > On the subject of 'mash-ups', I'm pretty sure that when they did
        > > Symphony at Global Gathering it was mixed with Celebrity Science.
      • Stella
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
          It was the the Original mix of symphony that first appeared on the
          first ever Euphoria dance album (mixed by PF Project) back in 1997.

          I think i would sell my house to see a live set again that was as
          filthy and dance floor destroying as disk 2 of Wide angle[Live
          Angle], ooh those were the days.....