Weeekend Laughs

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2001
      Ok guys....check this out.

      Some lass called Sarah Jane, or something, has posted up a review of one of
      the Moby concerts. She rants on tediously, about her cr*p camera etc. etc.
      ...then proceeds to diss Hybrid to the extreme!

      Take a look and laugh....

      http://www.dellazine.com/silver/moby.html

      Ally

      (p.s. she likes the words "sucks" and "suckier" quite a bit)
    • propellerheadcase@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2001
        What an absolute twit!

        I've e-mailed her my thoughts - the sensible reasoned ones, not the
        ones with the proliferation of non-literal characters. Excretive
        deleted and all that.

        A1

        The Music is the Life...
        ...and it Shall be Ours.