Re: International Hybrid Week?

  • Ben Abrams
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
      Does that mean that we'll get treats like this every year on this
      week?

      Reckon we should make it an official bank holiday

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com"
      <ally@...> wrote:

      > Yep...more goodies to come this week too :)
      >
      > Keep checking ya inboxes.
      >
      > Ally
      >

      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "zem_the_mattress"
      > <Zem_the_mattress@> wrote:
      > >
      > > New tracks in the e-mail.....What a great way to start the week!
      > >
      > > Sounds like you UK people finally got that live set magic we had
      @
      > Coachella. Gives me the warm and fuzzies :-D
      > >
      > > Dave
      > >

      > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Harkin, Andy" <andy.harkin@>
      wrote:

      > > Woo!

    • Thomas Touzimsky
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
        Any idea whether these tracks will be slightly different from the album
        versions, like, having a clear intro/outro rather than being mixed into
        each other?

        > Yep...more goodies to come this week too :)

        Hooray! :-)

        ..::// Thomas
      • ally @ hybrid-group.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006