Re: [Hybrid] Global Gathering Live Set

  • hybrid_junkie
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
      On the subject of 'mash-ups', I'm pretty sure that when they did
      Symphony at Global Gathering it was mixed with Celebrity Science.

      > > Theme From Wide Angle vs Visible Noise
      >
      > Bad-ass. They're playing this still. I love that little mash-up. I
      > dislike Visible Noise but the combination with a slightly slower
      Theme

    • ally @ hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
        Ummm...I don't think it was, but I could be wrong...

        Ally

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "hybrid_junkie" <simon_badham@...>
        wrote:

        > On the subject of 'mash-ups', I'm pretty sure that when they did
        > Symphony at Global Gathering it was mixed with Celebrity Science.
        >

        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@ wrote:
        > >
        > > > Theme From Wide Angle vs Visible Noise
        > >
        > > Bad-ass. They're playing this still. I love that little mash-
        up. I
        > > dislike Visible Noise but the combination with a slightly slower
        > Theme
        > > From and the strings is really awesome.
        > >
        > > Dan

      • Ben Abrams
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2006
          I did n't notice that either.

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com"
          <ally@...> wrote:

          > Ummm...I don't think it was, but I could be wrong...
          >
          > Ally
          >

          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "hybrid_junkie" <simon_badham@>
          > wrote:
          > >

          > > On the subject of 'mash-ups', I'm pretty sure that when they did
          > > Symphony at Global Gathering it was mixed with Celebrity Science.
        • Stella
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
            It was the the Original mix of symphony that first appeared on the
            first ever Euphoria dance album (mixed by PF Project) back in 1997.

            I think i would sell my house to see a live set again that was as
            filthy and dance floor destroying as disk 2 of Wide angle[Live
            Angle], ooh those were the days.....