International Hybrid Week?

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
      Yep...more goodies to come this week too :)

      Keep checking ya inboxes.

      Ally

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "zem_the_mattress"
      <Zem_the_mattress@...> wrote:

      > New tracks in the e-mail.....What a great way to start the week!
      >
      > Sounds like you UK people finally got that live set magic we had @
      Coachella. Gives me the warm and fuzzies :-D

      > Dave
      >

      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Harkin, Andy" <andy.harkin@> wrote:
      >
      > Woo!

    • Ben Abrams
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
        Does that mean that we'll get treats like this every year on this
        week?

        Reckon we should make it an official bank holiday

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com"
        <ally@...> wrote:

        > Yep...more goodies to come this week too :)
        >
        > Keep checking ya inboxes.
        >
        > Ally
        >

        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "zem_the_mattress"
        > <Zem_the_mattress@> wrote:
        > >
        > > New tracks in the e-mail.....What a great way to start the week!
        > >
        > > Sounds like you UK people finally got that live set magic we had
        @
        > Coachella. Gives me the warm and fuzzies :-D
        > >
        > > Dave
        > >

        > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Harkin, Andy" <andy.harkin@>
        wrote:

        > > Woo!

      • Thomas Touzimsky
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
          Any idea whether these tracks will be slightly different from the album
          versions, like, having a clear intro/outro rather than being mixed into
          each other?

          > Yep...more goodies to come this week too :)

          Hooray! :-)

          ..::// Thomas
        • ally @ hybrid-group.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006