Hybrid AOL DJ Set

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31 5:24 AM
      Following on from the new digital EP (available now at
      http://www.distinctiverecords.com)...Hybrid have mixed an exclusive DJ
      set for AOL Music.

      http://music.aol.com/musicstyles/dance

      Enjoy :)

      Ally
    • Jason Michael
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2006
        here
        http://aol.musicnow.com/az/discography_artist.jhtml?id=49683&adpod_nav=dpl

        is listed to buy severals hybrid tracks i didnt know exisited...and im too
        lazy to check if they are from the forth coming album or not, however they
        dont ring a bell.....i tried to buy em and listen to them but i couldnt....i
        think its cuz im not from the US, and apparently only works there so far or
        maybe is cuz they are realised yet?...
        the tracks are, Nothing remains, A million miles, broken pieces, remember,
        wont be long, over now....

        heres hoping they arent from the album and are in fact unrealised b-sides
        from it or something.... I NEED THESE TRACKS

        Mosh

        [[[ Moderator (Ally) says: Some of those tracks aren't our Hybrid... ]]]
      • Richard Gray
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2006
          The tracks you speak of (broken pieces, torn etc) are not our hybrid so
          anything listed in the page as artist/album hybrid is wrong. The same thing
          also occurs on iTunes too.
          Distinctive has the rights to the hybrid name but its very hard to track and
          then impliment this control. You could e-mail distinctive but I think they
          are likely to know but no harm in trying.

          A little known band called hybrid theory were asked to change their name and
          the since only sold a few billion records under the name 'linkin park'
        • James C Warren
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2006
            Unfortunately, that's the problem with having a fairly generic name i.e.
            you're always going to get cases of mistaken identity. Go too esoteric and
            people won't be able to pronounce or remember it. Catch 22.

            James

            _____

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 3, 2006
              Those are all rock tracks. Check the samples.

              Dan