Global Gathering Live Set

  • Ben Abrams
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
      Great performance by the lads with everything running really smoothly

      This is the tracklisting (I think)

      Theme From Wide Angle vs Visible Noise
      Unknown
      Kill City (VIP mix)
      Choke
      Until Tomorrow
      Snyper
      Unknown
      Finished Symphony
      Just For Today

      There were a lot more transitions between tracks compared to Glade.
      Of the two unknown tracks I think the first was also played second a
      couple of weeks ago (a really dark affair with an eerie guitar riff
      over the top) and the second I think may be I Choose Noise.

      Nice to meet you Ally. Sorry for pestering you with so many
      questions ;-)

      Hope everyone enjoyed the show... can't wait until September
    • dcraig@nmt.edu
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
        > Theme From Wide Angle vs Visible Noise

        Bad-ass. They're playing this still. I love that little mash-up. I
        dislike Visible Noise but the combination with a slightly slower Theme
        From and the strings is really awesome.

        Dan
      • hybrid_junkie
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
          On the subject of 'mash-ups', I'm pretty sure that when they did
          Symphony at Global Gathering it was mixed with Celebrity Science.

        • ally @ hybrid-group.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
            Ummm...I don't think it was, but I could be wrong...

            Ally

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "hybrid_junkie" <simon_badham@...>
            wrote:

            > On the subject of 'mash-ups', I'm pretty sure that when they did
            > Symphony at Global Gathering it was mixed with Celebrity Science.
            >

            > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@ wrote:
            > >
            > > > Theme From Wide Angle vs Visible Noise
            > >
            > > Bad-ass. They're playing this still. I love that little mash-
            up. I
            > > dislike Visible Noise but the combination with a slightly slower
            > Theme
            > > From and the strings is really awesome.
            > >
            > > Dan

          • Ben Abrams
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 2, 2006
              I did n't notice that either.

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com"
              <ally@...> wrote:

              > Ummm...I don't think it was, but I could be wrong...
              >
              > Ally
              >

              > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "hybrid_junkie" <simon_badham@>
              > wrote:
              > >

              > > On the subject of 'mash-ups', I'm pretty sure that when they did
              > > Symphony at Global Gathering it was mixed with Celebrity Science.
            • Stella
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
                It was the the Original mix of symphony that first appeared on the
                first ever Euphoria dance album (mixed by PF Project) back in 1997.

                I think i would sell my house to see a live set again that was as
                filthy and dance floor destroying as disk 2 of Wide angle[Live
                Angle], ooh those were the days.....