RE: [Hybrid] Re: Global Gathering & Footage (Pre Order your Copy)

  • Simon Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30 5:18 AM
      Pre order information is normally never conclusive or accurate. I can
      confirm that the bonus disc is indeed planned to be footage from this year's
      Global Gathering though as its mentioned on the sales notes for the album.
      Tracklist however, I wouldn't read too much into at this time. Official one
      to follow shortly.