Re: [Hybrid] I want So Pure on CDR

  • vinyl@houston.rr.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2001
      whats wrong with downloading it of napster, convert to wav, master it
      alittle in Sound Forge (or your preffered audio program) and burn to
      cd?

      --- In HybridUK@y..., "Jitesh Mistry" <94105.94@d...> wrote:

      > Personally I just so want it, but best on unencoded CDR. MP3 is
      > not an option for me... Or you could just send the WAVE file.
      >
      > > I would love to have it even on mp3, even though I am semi-against
      the format.

      > > -antti
      > >
      > > > If anyone can send it, or wants to trade. email me.
      > > >
      > > > Caleb
    • Jitesh Mistry
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2001
        On 1 Apr 01, at 19:08, vinyl@... wrote:

        > whats wrong with downloading it of napster, convert to wav, master it
        > alittle in Sound Forge (or your preffered audio program) and burn to
        > cd?
        It's just not the real thing, I know it in my head, and that's what
        ruins it for me. It makes me feel better when I know it's the real
        thing, like with Hybrid, when I got of Wider Angle to listen to High
        Life, and loved the CD version than the version that is on the old
        MoS set, which is still around incidentally.

        Later,
        Jitesh.