Re: [Hybrid] leftfield

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2001
      > anyone from england check out the breaks show on KISS FM on fri nites (2-4
      > AM) its great.

      It's only the South (London etc.) that can get this station now....is that
      right?

      > started with the remix of radiohead's 'everything in i's
      > right place', which hybrid also started their Cham Jam set with.

      Lurvely tune.

      > does anyone know if this is a hybrid remix, if not who it is by??

      It's by Hybrid :)

      Ally
    • Richard Company
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2001
        ally - KISS FM is a london station - ur right.
        however, my cousin in ireland tells me that they get KISS over there too, so
        maybe there are sub-stations all over the place.

        PS - IS ANYONE FROM ENGLAND COMIN TO BEDROCK @ HEAVEN ON APRIL 12TH ?
        I AM THIS IS THE LINE UP:
        John Digweed
        Phil Thompson
        DJ Hyper
        Rennie Pilgrem
        TerminalHead

        check it out - www.bedrock.org.uk

        l8r, rich

      • Nick Bower
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
          I'm on the Surrey/Middlesex border! Excellent news about the KISS FM show,
          Rich...didn't know about the one at all...thanx for letting us all know.
          Will have to tune in for that one....

          Cheers

          Nick