Re: [Hybrid] Seattle Show (was: Re: YAY!)

  • Miriam Ahmu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2006
      No your not. We were there too and had a wonderful time. I am not sure what exactly they used, only that it was great. I guess we'll find out which tracks when "I Choose Noise" comes out. It was one heck of a finale, and it's very sad that there weren't more people there to enjoy it. We most certainly did.

      Miriam