Re: Who's going to Global Gathering this Friday?

  • hybrid_junkie
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 26, 2006
      I'll be there, I'm really looking forward to it - haven't seen them
      live since back in 2004 in Swansea.

      Might even bust out a hybrid t-shirt......

      Does anyone know what time they will be due on? it appears they're
      headlining the Air tent so I presume they'll be the last act on
      there.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@...>