Re: [Hybrid] I want So Pure on CDR

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2001
      Personally I just so want it, but best on unencoded CDR. MP3 is
      not an option for me... Or you could just send the WAVE file.

    • vinyl@houston.rr.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2001
        whats wrong with downloading it of napster, convert to wav, master it
        alittle in Sound Forge (or your preffered audio program) and burn to
        cd?

        --- In HybridUK@y..., "Jitesh Mistry" <94105.94@d...> wrote:

        > Personally I just so want it, but best on unencoded CDR. MP3 is
        > not an option for me... Or you could just send the WAVE file.
        >
        > > I would love to have it even on mp3, even though I am semi-against
        the format.

        > > -antti
        > >
        > > > If anyone can send it, or wants to trade. email me.
        > > >
        > > > Caleb
      • Jitesh Mistry
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2001
          On 1 Apr 01, at 19:08, vinyl@... wrote:

          > whats wrong with downloading it of napster, convert to wav, master it
          > alittle in Sound Forge (or your preffered audio program) and burn to
          > cd?
          It's just not the real thing, I know it in my head, and that's what
          ruins it for me. It makes me feel better when I know it's the real
          thing, like with Hybrid, when I got of Wider Angle to listen to High
          Life, and loved the CD version than the version that is on the old
          MoS set, which is still around incidentally.

          Later,
          Jitesh.