Re: Re: I seek clarity...

  • Jungrrl
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2001
      Although I wasn't there so I can't be sure... that's the
      > story I was told.

      Same with me...that's the story that I'd gotten... I was actually at that
      party... but at that time I didn't realize how much I liked Hybrid and how
      they didn't often play here....

      <kicks herself for being dumb and watching silly AK1200>

      Kc
    • propellerheadcase@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2 9:28 PM
        Since when was AK1200 silly?

        Check the Crystal Method remix they did.

        --- In HybridUK@y..., "Jungrrl" <jungrrl@h...> wrote:

        > Although I wasn't there so I can't be sure... that's the
        > > story I was told.
        >
        > Same with me...that's the story that I'd gotten... I was actually
        at that
        > party... but at that time I didn't realize how much I liked Hybrid
        and how
        > they didn't often play here....
        >
        > <kicks herself for being dumb and watching silly AK1200>
        >
        > Kc
      • Jungrrl
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3 4:44 AM
          > Since when was AK1200 silly?
          >
          > Check the Crystal Method remix they did.

          since he's from FL (or was) and therefore was here all the time... and
          Hybrid is never here... or at least not with the consistency that that guy

          Kc