Re: [HybridUK] Hybrid in NYC - 6th Element June 10

  • Vince H.
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2000
      wow, a festival of massive proportions.  For those of us in distant places like Texas, is there a website for this event?  I'd love to be able to view a webcast if possible.

      Vince H.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2000
        Afrika Bambata!!! Well worth seeing!

        (not as much as Hybrid, of course!)

        Ally

        (p.s. sorry - I'll stop sending e-mails to the list for today - you'll be
        sick of me by now!!)