Re: [Hybrid] I want So Pure on CDR

  • Antti Mutta
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2001
      I would love to have it even on mp3, even though I am semi-against the format.

      -antti

      > If anyone can send it, or wants to trade. email me.
      >
      > Caleb

      > !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    • Jitesh Mistry
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 30, 2001
        Personally I just so want it, but best on unencoded CDR. MP3 is
        not an option for me... Or you could just send the WAVE file.

      • vinyl@houston.rr.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2001
          whats wrong with downloading it of napster, convert to wav, master it
          alittle in Sound Forge (or your preffered audio program) and burn to
          cd?

          --- In HybridUK@y..., "Jitesh Mistry" <94105.94@d...> wrote:

          > Personally I just so want it, but best on unencoded CDR. MP3 is
          > not an option for me... Or you could just send the WAVE file.
          >
          > > I would love to have it even on mp3, even though I am semi-against
          the format.

          > > -antti
          > >
          > > > If anyone can send it, or wants to trade. email me.
          > > >
          > > > Caleb
        • Jitesh Mistry
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2001
            On 1 Apr 01, at 19:08, vinyl@... wrote:

            > whats wrong with downloading it of napster, convert to wav, master it
            > alittle in Sound Forge (or your preffered audio program) and burn to
            > cd?
            It's just not the real thing, I know it in my head, and that's what
            ruins it for me. It makes me feel better when I know it's the real
            thing, like with Hybrid, when I got of Wider Angle to listen to High
            Life, and loved the CD version than the version that is on the old
            MoS set, which is still around incidentally.

            Later,
            Jitesh.