all i want is "all i want" in mp3/cd/dvd etc .......ANYTHING!!!

  • mal_funkshund
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
      Can some one pleeaaaaaassse help me out in getting this track into my
      collection. I'm getting too emotional after such a tough search only to find out that its an un-released track.

      To make matters worse I found it after a biggg time lapse presently
      in hybridsoundsystem's audio player. I wish I had that in my mp3
      player :-<
    • Drew Ressler
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
        Yeah, I would like it too one day, hehe.

        Kind of ironic since I have original WAVs of the Orchestral Remix, In My Face and the Meta-Message version...still don't have the original one :)

        Drew Ressler
        http://www.rukes.com/